Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras by Canon
EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
- Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare and ghosting,Filter Thread: 58 mm
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; weighs 22.2 ounces; 1-year warranty
The Canon 0345B002 EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens has been developed to meet the high-performance standards that today's photographers demand. Improved Image Stabilizer technology provides up to three stops of “shake” correction, and the “Mode 2” option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject. This telephoto lens has faster autofocus, and overall the lens is lighter and has a smaller diameter than the original. The zoom ring can be locked at the 70mm position, making this powerful lens easy to transport.