Brinno TLC200 Time Lapse and Stop Motion HD Video Camera – Green (BCC50 2016 Bundle) by Brinno
- Designed to make HD time lapse photography simple, yet has the flexibility to change lenses and custom program time intervals for the serious time lapse movie maker (wide angle lens sold separately)
- Advanced power management provides months of battery life for extended duration capture periods
- 1.44 inch LCD preview screen allows for accurate targeting of subjects and precise framing of scenes
- To use, simply turn it on, set a time interval, aim the camera and wait for video to finish
- View months of construction in just minutes! Includes a model TLC200 time lapse video camera, a model ATH110 dustproof weather resistant housing, a model AWM100 wall mount bracket
The TLC200 Bundle from Brinno is a simple solution for creating high definition time lapse videos with ease–whether you're recording plants growing in a home garden, the sun setting on a beach or view months of construction in just minutes!
In just three easy steps you can record and create interesting time lapse videos. First, using the 36mm (35mm equivalent) rotatable lens and 1.44″ TFT LCD display, aim the TLC200 at the subject of your video. Then press Start to begin recording at the selected interval–from every second up to 24 hours. And finally, remove the SD memory card and insert it into a computer to view your high definition videos–no editing software or extra time required. A 4GB SDHC card is supplied, and optional cards up to 32GB are accepted.
Bundle Includes everything needed for creating amazing time laps:
*ATH110 dustproof weather resistant housing.
*AWM100 wall mount bracket
Easily Record HD Video
In just 3 easy steps, and with one button to start and stop recording, you can create time lapse videos in 1280 x 720 HD video with ease.
Through the 1.44″ TFT LCD display you can quickly compose your subject within the frame–using the 120º Rotatable lens that helps you find your subject easily!
You can choose whether or not to record video in a low light environment (below 5 Lux). When this feature is turned on it will continue to record even after dark, while if this feature is turned off your camera will instead go into Sleep Mode when detecting low light.
Designed to be small and portable, the TLC200 can be carried and placed anywhere very easily due to its 4.2 oz weight and small dimensions.
Runs on AA Batteries
MountingConfigured with a 1/4″-20 tripod mount.