Panasonic AG-AF105A Micro Four Thirds Camcorder, Full HD Progressive Recording And 24PsF 10 bit (AGAF100A) by Panasonic
- Built-in optical neutral density filters – 2 stops, 4 stops and 6 stops. A tremendous time-saver, facilitating many more shots in a production day
- 20 Variable Frame Rates for fast-motion or slow-mo work. These are higher-resolution Variable Frame rates in1080P in 20 steps, from 12-60 frames. Variable frame rates in 24P, 30P and 25P in1080, up to 60P or 50p dependent on 60Hz or 50Hz mode.
- Uncompressed 4:2:2, 8 Bit HD-SDI Output NTSC/PAL Switchable for worldwide useIn-Camera microphoneIndustry-leading 3-year limited warranty (one year plus two extra years upon registration on PASS)
- Large 4/3″”Best-in-Class” MOS imager with fast image scanning and optical and low pass filters that eliminate aliasing and moire while minimizing skew
- Records in 1080 (60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p native) and 720 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p and 24p native, utilizing AVCCAM's highest-quality PH mode (maximum 24Mbps)
The Panasonic AG-AF105A Digital Cinema Camcorder features a Micro 4/3″ MOS image sensor and interchangeable lens mount for capturing video with shallow depth-of-field and a wider field-of-view than more traditional, smaller format camcorders. The AF100A can record Full HD 1920×1080 resolution video at 60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p as well as 1280×720 resolution at up to 60p/50p. In addition to the aesthetic merits of a large sensor, interchangeable lens system, the AF100A offers many of the features that professional videographers expect from the camcorder form factor, such as built-in ND filters and XLR audio inputs.
In addition, variable frame rate recording can capture between 12 and 60 frames per second in the 1080/30p/24p format. Panasonic's PS, PH, HA and HE recording modes offer variable bit rates from approximately 6 to 25 Mbps, and an uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit signal can be output via HD-SDI. Other professional features include six built-in customizable scene files, timecode, timecode synch, a 3.45″ LCD display. Finally, dual SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots support relay recording with automatic clip spanning for up to 12 hours of continuous recording time.