Mediabridge High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (6 ft) – Ultra Series – Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard] by Mediabridge
- Mediabridge is an Official HDMI Adopter and offers Category 2 High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet certified by an official HDMI authorized test center (ATC).
- Mediabridge Ultra Series 6ft High Speed HDMI Cable features Triple Shielded Heavy Duty 28AWG Premium Grade Cable with Solid Copper Conductors, and Premium Gold-Plated Solid Metal Shielded Connectors.
- Compatible with any device that has an HDMI interface including, but not limited to, High Definition Televisions, Blu-ray Players, PS3, XBox 360, Apple TV, Roku Streaming Player, Boxee, Computer Monitors, Computers, Stereos and many others.
- Supports 3D Technology, 4K, Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel, 1440p and 1080p FullHD Resolution, Transfer Rates of At Least 10.2 Gbps / 340 MHz, Increased Refresh Rates, 48-Bit Deep Color, HDCP Compliant, and True HD-Dolby 7.1.
- Mediabridge provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty for this cable and Live US-Based Customer Support should you have any questions about the product.
Mediabridge High Speed HDMI® Cables with Ethernet are certified by official HDMI test labs to meet High Speed Category 2 specifications. Unlike most sellers, Mediabridge is an official HDMI adopter.
What is HDMI?
HDMI combines audio and video into one cable. Easily connect your HDTV to your A/V receiver, Blu-ray Player, XBox, PS3, Roku, Apple TV, Computer, cable box or any device with an HDMI port.
This cable is compatible with all previous HDMI standards.
Triple shielding helps to block EMI and maintain the purity of the signal. Gold-plated solid metal shielded connectors help resist corrosion and provide optimal signal transfer.
- 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Audio Return
- Deep Color
- Highest Refresh Rates Available
- Transfer Rates of At Least 10.2Gbps
- True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Ethernet Sharing via HDMI (NOTE: HDMI Ports that support Ethernet are required for internet sharing. This has no effect on audio or video or compatibility with devices that do not use it.)
Where's the version number?
The official HDMI consortium mandates that all HDMI cable manufacturers must not reference version numbers. Why? The version number alone does not guarantee that the cable is capable of any one HDMI feature. Mediabridge cables are certified High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet which means they support all of the features listed above.
Limited Lifetime Warranty