BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6.6 Feet (2m) – Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version] by BlueRigger(TM)
- Category 2 Certified – High-Speed 10.2 gbps / 340 MHz (Supports up to 240hz Refresh Rates and 48-Bit Deep Color)
- Supports all new HDMI advanced features such as 3D, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM
- Supports 1080p FullHD Resolution and fully compatible with PS3, Xbox360, blue ray players and other hdmi equipment.
- Fully Shielded Heavy Duty Premium Grade Cable with Soft PVC Jacket.
- 1 year 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cables are premium quality cables that help you extract the maximum performance from your gaming or home theater setup.
BlueRigger cables are completely certified to support advanced HDMI features such as 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return
– The cable is made of a PVC outer layer that protects from physical strain, external interference & maintains efficiency of the digital signal
– It has gold plated connectors that help resist corrosion
– These cables are ATC (Authorized Testing Center) certified to support all resolutions up to 1440p
Quality Picture and Sound
– Latest version HDMI cable supports 3D content, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
– Guaranteed 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
– Supports Refresh Rates of up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
– Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
– Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3 and other HDMI devices
– Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
– HDCP Compliant
– Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables
Backwards Compatible with Previous HDMI Standards
The cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you'll be able to use the BlueRigger cable with all your HDMI devices.
All BlueRigger HDMI cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.